Holiday Gift Drive
November 1st - December 15th
Give the gift of community.
The drive that started it all! The thing that first inspired this endeavor was hearing that teens frequently get holiday gifts left over from the little kids (if they get anything at all). We take a wish list from every teen that we serve (350+ in 2020).
Donors are able to make one teen’s actual wish come true. It’s about as personal as a gift drive can be. Last year we heard from some of our teens that NO ONE had ever asked them what they wanted, let alone got it for them.
That cemented for us the impact that this program has, and we’re always excited to see it reach new people, teens and champions alike.
Ways to Get Involved!
Donate a Gift or Sponsor a Whole List
- Follow us on Facebook to see every teen’s wish list.
- Comment on a list to donate a specific gift or entire list, your choice!
- We’ll confirm shortly and help coordinate collection.
- Gifts reach teens via their caseworkers and foster parents, so they can enjoy their holiday in privacy.
Hold a Drive
This is a great way to make a huge impact and help us grow our community of support. During previous drives champions have:
- Gathered wish lists to be claimed in their office or business.
- Hosted parties and passed a hat for funds donations.
- Collected gift cards.
- Posted fliers of wish trees in their places of business.
Got another idea? Let us know!
Donate Funds or gift cards
We always have teens coming into care after the holiday drive is ended; to support those youth, please consider donating funds or gifts cards so that we can get them something last minute!
Donation Drop Locations
Shipping your Donation? Send it here!
3901 SE 146th Ave.
Portland OR, 97236
Thank you so much for your donations, time, and support!